- Advisory Services
- Cost Consultancy
- Project Management
Procurement Advice & Tender Preparation
In preparing a tender for our clients, we undertake a number of key services:
- Preparation of Bills/Schedule of Quantities or Schedule of Rates.
- Preparation of bid documentation for tendering Contractors.
- Strategic advice of method of project procurement and tendering.
- Advice on suitability of contractor for bidding.
- Review of tenders received, reconciliation to budget and recommendation of contractor selection and appointment.
- Attendance at tender interviews.
This includes advising the most appropriate form of tender based on our experience, ranging from design and build through negotiated to traditional two-stage tender.
In addition, through our global network, we are able to offer procurement advice and even material supply. We can benchmark costs and then actually procure the materials on behalf of the client as appropriate.
RLB Global Capability Statement 2011-12