- Gold Coast
- Northern NSW
- Sunshine Coast
- Western Sydney
Rider Levett Bucknall is an international property and construction consultancy which combines local knowledge and expertise with access to a robust global network of over 3,000 staff in more than 100 offices throughout Asia, Oceania, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
In our Australia and New Zealand practice, our greatest satisfaction comes from the close working relationships we have with clients and from the successful completion of their projects, whether big or small.
Since our inception on Australian shores in 1949, Rider Levett Bucknall has developed on the firm’s defined strengths in the fields of cost consultancy and advisory services, to inform a diverse range of projects and clients throughout the continent.
The strength of our local and global industry research contributes to the evolution of Rider Levett Bucknall’s innovative service offerings, to encompass every facet of the project life cycle, while continuing to assist clients in making informed business decisions.
Open communication and frequent interaction between our offices translates to a depth of experience across a range of sectors.
Our philosophy and culture is embedded in the belief that successful projects outcomes demand in-depth understanding and managing of the relationship between cost, time and value. Our focus on adding value aims to meet the needs of today’s communities without compromising future generations and delivers optimal results for projects, to support our clients’ business goals and objectives.
- Key Dates
- Rider Levett Bucknall celebrates 225 years of innovation and excellence.
- Rider Levett Bucknall is formed as a global practice from Rider Hunt, Levett & Bailey and Bucknall Austin.
- Rider Hunt Terotech is established in Australia.
- Rider Hunt, Levett and Bailey and Construction Services Ltd form Rider Hunt Levett & Bailey in the USA.
- Rider Hunt opens an office in San Francisco.
- Levett and Bailey undertakes its first project in China.
- Rider Hunt and Levett and Bailey partner to establish a Singapore office.
- Construction Services Ltd is established in Hawaii.
- Levett & Bailey is established in Hong Kong.
- Rider Hunt is established in Oceania.
- Bucknall Austin is established in the UK.
- Henry Copper & Sons’ London practice is sold to John Rider Hunt.
- Henery Cooper & Sons is established in Reading, England
RLB Global Capability Statement 2011-12
RLB Annual Review 2011-12
RLB Annual Review 2010
RLB Annual Review 2009
This mini-site documents the company's history during the last 225 years and illustrates its contribution to cultural, economic, industrial, social and technological growth through the consistent and reliable delivery of projects.