Agents4RM’s Facilities Management expertise enables you to use your facilities and associated resources in the most efficient and effective way to optimise your organisation’s productivity and flexibility. We provide you with processes that empower your core teams to focus on doing what they do best – adding value and communicating with your customers.
Short and long-term savings can be achieved together with service improvement – essentially the customer’s perception of your organisation and its brand is enhanced, while your own facilities management costs are reduced.
Having strong and proven facilities management processes in place also ensures your organisation is operating consistently, with superior management reporting and information which boosts the FM function’s own credentials, while effectively managing risk and compliance issues.
The Triple Bottom Line approach of Responsible Management ensures that People, Planet and Profit are embedded into your organisational and support services strategy. We work with you to deliver effective asset and resource use including the ‘Just in Time’ application of using the right resource for the right task, saving time and money and reducing your environmental impact.
Agents4RM’s senior directors have been at the forefront of the facilities management profession for more than 20 years, working on an international stage across public and private and not-for-profit sectors. We offer an experienced and truly global team, with extensive local knowledge, combined with best-in-class systems and processes which provide a unique depth of expertise.
Our services include:
- Creating comprehensive service specifications
- Undertaking “design in use” analysis to support operational planning
- Drafting services handbooks and operations manuals
- Specifying and procuring Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) and other software solutions
- Creating effective performance measures
- Carrying out performance audits
- Assessing the contribution of support services
- Supply chain management
- Single or multi-service contract procurement
- International Total Facilities Management/ Integrated Facilities Management procurement
Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss how our Facilities Management offering could boost your Triple Bottom Line.