Agents4RM’s Space Planning service helps your organisation to achieve the most effective use of your physical space, not by cramming the most staff into it, but by ensuring high levels of staff satisfaction and morale, and therefore enhanced productivity.
Responsible Management takes the Triple Bottom Line approach, of People, Planet and Profit, to Space Planning. We ensure that people are supported, satisfied and productive in the space provided and are therefore boosting the organisation’s profitability; and, linking with Estates and Property Strategy, we work with you to ensure only the space required is provided, and it is managed effectively, which ensures a lower impact on both planet and profit and improved customer perception.
Together, we establish that your organisational and estates strategy is reflected in your physical space by providing the right workspace for each individual, team, activity and project which reinforces your key brand messages – not just space efficiency but space effectiveness.
Our space planning services include:
- Space utilisation audits
- Applied functional design
- Block planning and organisational adjacencies
- Staff engagement and communication on workspace design
- Churn and move planning and management
- Fit out and minor construction works
- Project management
- Furniture and equipment procurement
- Liaison with architects and project managers as part of a design team
Whatever your Space Planning requirements, contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.