Full Time - Oceania, Australia, Melbourne
This entry was posted on June 20, 2016.
Ambitious? Want to move your career forward?
Due to the continued success of our Melbourne office, we are seeking high-calibre professionals to join our Victorian team.
- Opportunities to work on various sized projects in diverse sectors including a mix of retail, commercial, office, infrastructure, educational, and residential
- An in-house training program to form part of your career development path, with an opportunity to learn from many of our highly regarded industry professionals
- A Degree with relevant professional qualifications within the Property and Construction industry (Quantity Surveying or equivalent)
- Preferably 5+ years solid experience in Quantity Surveying / Cost Planning across various sectors
- A comprehensive understanding of the Australian construction industry
- Good presentation and professionalism with maturity, credibility, and a high comfort level in dealing with clients and members of the project team
You might be right for this job if:
- You are a forward planner who critically assesses your own performance.
- You are reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- You have strong measurement, cost planning, and organisational skills.
- You are able to manage your own workload and co-operate with others working in a collaborative team environment.