Full Time - Oceania, Australia, Adelaide
This entry was posted on May 2, 2016.
Ready to build your reputation on ours?
Due to the continued success of our Adelaide office, we are seeking high- calibre professionals to join our Adelaide team.
You are enthusiastic, organised, confident and inspired. And you enjoy developing, communicating and sharing ideas.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying recognised by the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (but we also recognise certificate, diploma or high levels of practical experience)
- Proven ability in the principles of cost planning/ quantity surveying/ estimating
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- A minimum of five years technical delivery experience
- AIQS, RICS or membership of other relevant professional body
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong feasibility and cost planning experience
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Client liaison experience, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery and communication
- Ability to build long-term client relationships
- Previously been employed in the construction consultancy or property industry
- Stakeholder management ability with a clear focus on developing client accounts
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player attitude, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
This job might be right for you if:
You embrace the opportunity of representing the company in the marketplace. Sometimes you will be required to undertake aspects of business development in addition to the technical requirements.
You cultivate relationships. This is at the heart of how we work, to ensure that we can understand our clients’ needs and add real value as a trusted advisor.Apply for job